List of private hospitals for Covid Vaccine in Kerala:
|1||Sunrise Hospital (CIMS)||Kanhangad||Kasaragod|
|4||Baby Memorial Hospital||Kozhikkode||Kozhikkode|
|5||MVR Cancer Centre||Kozhikkode||Kozhikkode|
|6||Cradle calicut||Kozhikkode||Bypass Road|
|9||Amala Institute of Medical Sciences||Thrissur||Thrissur|
|11||Appolo Adlux||Ernakulam||Karukutti Angamaly|
|15||Gowri Lakshmi Medical Centre||Ernakulam||Aluva|
|20||Medical Trust Hospital||Ernakulam||Kochi|
|24||High Range Hospitals||Idukki||Munnar|
|25||KIMS Bellerose Institute Of Medical Sciences||Kottayam||Kudamaloor, Kottayam|
|26||St Thomas Hospital||Kottayam||Chethipuzha,Changancherry|
|28||Mundakapdam Mandiram Hospital||Kottayam||Kottayam|
|29||Life Line Hospital||Pathanamthitta||Adoor|
|30||Believers Church Hospital||Pathanamthitta||Thiruvalla|
|31||KIMS Multispecialty Hospital||Kollam||Kottiyam|
|32||Dr Nairs Hospital||Kollam||Kollam|
|34||KIMS Health Care Management||Thiruvananthapuram||Anayara|
|35||KIMS Medical Centre||Thiruvananthapuram||Manacaud|
|36||KIMS Wellness Clinic||Thiruvananthapuram||Kuravankonam|
|37||SP Fort Hospital||Thiruvananthapuram||West Fort|
|38||SP Well Fort Hospital||Thiruvananthapuram||Sasthamangalam|
The new policy of India’s vaccination scheme will start from 21 Jun 2021, in which the central government will provide free COVID-19 vaccine to all Indian people above 18 years of age in all states.
“Whether it is the poor, lower middle class, middle class or upper-middle class, everyone will get free immunization under the central government program,” Prime Minister Narendra Modi said in a televised speech to the nation on June.
Vaccinations Centre’s new vaccine policy
- The Center will buy 75% of the vaccinations and provide them free of cost to the states to all residents above the age of 18.
- The Center will also administer the 25% immunization that was previously left to the states under the liberalized scheme mentioned earlier.
- The health ministry said in a press conference on Friday that states would play a facilitating role by linking the demand and immunization capacity of private institutions in the state and ensuring vaccine administration.
- The Center will distribute free vaccine doses to states and union territories based on factors such as population, disease burden and vaccination progress.
- The remaining 25% will be procured by private hospitals, which will vaccinate those who are willing to pay for their vaccinations.
- They cannot charge more than $150 per dose as a service fee over and above the prescribed price of the vaccine.
- The government has also set a price range of $780 for Covishield, $1,410 for Covaxin and $1,145 for Sputnik V, the three vaccines currently available in the country.
Co-Win registration is not mandatory now
Pre-registration at cowin.gov.in will no longer be required as all government and private immunization centers will now offer onsite registration. All vaccines will be logged on the Co-Win site, even if previous registration is not required. As a result, before receiving the vaccination, recipients must confirm that they are registered on the site.