MHT CET Exam date 2021 new update

MHT CET Exam date 2021 new update - Online registration is open, check here all useful details related to MHT CET. 

State Common Entrance Test Cell has opened the online registration window for Maharashtra CET 2021. Candidates wishing to apply for the MHT CET 2021 exam should note that the deadline is June 7, 2021. Candidates can apply for MHT CET 2021 through the official website of MHT CET at mhtcet2021.mahacet.org.

How to apply for MHT CET 2021:

Step 1: Visit the official state CET website.

Step 2: Select MHT CET 2021 from the drop down menu.

Step 3: Complete the registration form with the names and contact information of the participants.

Step 4: Use the system generated credentials to log in.

Step 5: Complete and submit the MHT CET application form.

Application process of MHT CET 2021:

Non-reserved category students will have to pay Rs 800 application fee, while reserved category students will have to pay Rs 600. MHT CET is an exam which is used to admit students to various programs like BE, BTech, BPharm and DPharm. It is divided into two groups: Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) and Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) (PCM).

Exam pattern of MHT CET 2021:

MHT CET 2021 questions will be based on the syllabus of Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Education as per the exam pattern published by CET Cell. The Maharashtra Board syllabus for class 11 will carry 20% weightage, while the syllabus for class 12 will earn the remaining 80%. The MHT CET 2021 questions will cover the entire Maharashtra 2021 Dashboard Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology syllabus. However, no questions will be asked from the removed syllabus.

Leave a Comment